Agent User Agreement
Third Party User License
This Agreement is the Standard Third Party Agent User License Agreement ("Agreement"). This Agreement is for a License to access and use the IBank.com and iBank.com Channel partner member network system ("Member Network"). This Agreement is made by and between Virtrue Capital Corporation. ("Virtrue") and related entities, Virtrue Channel Partners ("VCP") and you the ("Third Party User").
A. The Member Network is an internet-based small business finance network with three (3) existing centers: Business Loan, Business Insurance and Business Capital and four (4 ) new centers coming soon: Business Legal, Business Accounting, Business HR and Business Credit. You the Third party are paying a license fee for hosting, security, access and filtering, data matching, data delivery and report processing system. The Member Network offers several modules including: a secure digital data VAULT, contact management module, Q&A module, proposal module, integrated forms module, third party credit information module and other related modules.
B. The Member Network Partner license is licensed to VCP (major corporations, on-line business magazines, business associations, Chamber of Commerce, CPA firms, real estate brokers, Insurance brokers, business broker, banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers, and other business to business related entities) for their business Members to become members in order to simplify, streamline and standardize the connectivity and sharing of financial Information, Influential networks and innovative solutions within the finance scope of the small business member.
C. The Member Network is licensed to Third Party Users that are desirous of a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access information on and share information with the Member Network.
D. The Member Network is licensed to the Third Party User provided that (1) Third Party User does NOT modify the online software service in any unlicensed manner, (2) Third Party User preserves all copyright notices on any files it downloads from Virtrue, and (3) Third Party User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
E. Each Licensee of the Member
Network will be background screened and, asked to fill out a New User
Questionnaire before being approves as a Licensee.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises herein contained, Virtrue, VCP and Third Party User do hereby agree as follows:
1. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1.1 Third Party User hereby acknowledges that Member Network is a web based platform provided by Virtrue as a software service. VCP's license the Member Network as a service that provides a forum for VCP business members and Third Party Users to more efficiently access each others data directly for the purpose of viewing, analyzing, submitting proposals and processing information. Virtrue is not acting as an agent, advisor, consultant, broker or lender and no employee of Virtrue is acting as an agent, advisor, consultant, broker or lender in any Virtrue related company transaction and/or VCP transaction.
1.2 Third Party User agrees to review member information obtained via the VCP Member Center or Virtrue and make a decision pursuant to its own eligibility criteria as to whether to enter into an agreement or contract with that potential Member or Member’s representative for its respective services. Any waiver or adjustment by the Third Party User of its eligibility criteria in approving one or more applications or clients will not apply to any future transactions. Third Party User may refuse to approve any application if any of its eligibility criteria are not satisfied, which decision is not contestable. Third Party User also reserves the right to solely determine the method, details and means of performing its services, so long as all such acts are in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, if any.
1.3 Third Party User shall not attempt, either directly or indirectly, to solicit Virtrue and VCP employees. Third Party User acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of the Virtrue privacy statement as set forth on our web site which privacy statement is incorporated herein by reference as though fully set forth.
1.4 Virtrue will be responsible for the design, layout, and maintenance of the VCP Site (s).
1.5 Third Party User may also at its option provide samples of its trademarks and logo(s) to be used by VCP web sites.
1.6 If Third Party User submits a proposal(s) to a Member, Third Party User agrees that such proposal(s) are binding except the Third Party User reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any request, or to act upon any such request, and subsequently elect not to execute the transaction if during due diligence Third Party User determines Member has not provided accurate or timely information. Third Party User, however, agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to execute transaction falling within Third Party User's business guidelines and to negotiate in good faith as more fully set forth in Section 5 hereof.
2. THIRD PARTY USER LICENSE GRANT. Third Party User hereby grants Virtrue a worldwide license to display, during the term of this Agreement and the subsequent Transition Period, subject to Third Party User's express, prior, written approval, Third Party User's trademarks and/or logo(s) on Virtrue's and VCP's web sites and in print advertising and marketing materials. For purposes of this Agreement, "Transition Period" shall mean the commercially reasonable time necessary to remove the content from the Virtrue and VCP web sites, not to exceed ten (10) business days.
3. LICENSE FEES
3.1 Third Party User agrees to pay a one time, non-refundable license fee for background checking, campaign set up and training and assigning a dedicated iBank representative as follows: Nationwide Member access $299.00, Statewide Member Access (up to four states) $199.00 and Citywide Member Access $99.99..
3.2 Third Party User agrees to pay a monthly fee of $49.95 (Nationwide), $39.95 (Statewide), and $19.95 (Citywide) for Virtrue to host Third Party User information, provide landing page, products, post Third Party User name on the Third Party User web page, access the Vault anytime anywhere, access and communicate with VCP Members, receive iBank RSS Reader, automatic emails, and retrieve, analyze, and submit proposals.
3.3 Third Party User has three (3) ways to meet and share information with the Member Network; 1) Real-time campaign member access, 2) Classified campaign member access and 3) bulk member data access.
3.4 The Third Party User through the Real-Time Member Network access can create campaigns to source new member postings in order to view, analyze, communicate and submit proposals on each member posting a request.
The Third Party User through the Classified member data access pay can pay to have their website in a position of 1- 100 when the member searches. The position is based upon a search page when four (4) criteria are entered by the Member and the Member clicks on the Ad which is linked to the website. The Cost Per Click (CPC) pricing for placement is dynamic and market driven. The pricing starts at $1.00 per click. Virtrue has built technology which limits a Member from clicking numerous times to the same website IP address. NO false or abusive word advertising is acceptable and when used can lead to cancellation. In addition, Classified Lender receives semi-customized Classified Lender landing page.
The Third Party user may purchase bulk and/or individual member data each Friday (to qualify the Third Party User must purchase real-time member data during the prior week) starting back 1 month from the date of the bulk purchase. Bulk pricing is based upon less than 100% match rate and is % of the real-time pricing formula.
**** The Third Party User is
granted Credit only when member data from the email and/or address and/or phone
number cannot be validated on the Member or when the Member information is a
duplicate. The Credit when authorized is applied to the Third Party User
account against the future purchase of member data, monthly license fees and
any late fees.
3.5 If Third Party User is not a Lender or Factor, defined by not having intent to fund loan or factoring applications provided via the Member Network, then Third party User agrees to the following: Third Party User agrees pay a pre-arranged fee (hereinafter referred to as "License Fee") to Virtrue upon the Third Party User's opening an account with a client where client was obtained via the Member Network or Virtrue as described in Section 1.2. Opening an account will be defined as a new account that has had its first installment paid by said client. This License Fee Payment shall be made via credit card or wire transfer/check to an account designated by Virtrue and shall be paid out of the deposit proceeds at the time of funding, and no later than 30 days after first installment payment is received
3.6 In the event Third Party User fails to pay the monthly License Fee due Virtrue from 3.2 to 3.5 the Third Party User will automatically be suspended and agrees to pay a reinstatement fee equal to 3.1. In the even the Third Party User chooses to leave the Member Network by not paying the monthly License fee for more than 90 days the Third Party User will be charged a new License fee set-up in 3.2 above. IN addition, if the Third Party member User charges back a Credit Card charge with the Card Issues (Visa,. MasterCard, AMEX and Discover) the Third Party User will be suspended from the Member Network for 1 year.
3.7 Third Party User fees are paid via a credit card entered into the system at the time of third party set up. The Third party User acknowledges there will be no signed sales draft for any charges made at or subsequent to Third party set up. The Company automatically charges fees as follows:
1. Third Party Set Up fee charged on the same day when Third Party User has agreed to the Third Party Agreement and has been approved by a member of the Business
Development team of the Company.
2. Monthly License/Member Network Access fee charged the first day of each month.
3. Real-Time Member Data Fees are charged every Friday, the last day of the month and/or if the cumulative uncharged Real-Time Member Data Fees exceed the 250.00 limit. In the latter case the
fees will be charged the same day.
4. Classified Member access fees are charged every Friday, the last day of the month and or if the uncharged cumulative Classified member access fees exceed the 50.00 limit. In the latter case the
fees will be charged same day.
5. Bulk member access fees are charged the same day as Bulk Lead fees are pulled and delivered.
All purchases and charges are available to view under the REPORT tab in the Third Party User´s personal Member Network platform as stated in 1.1.
3.8 If a third party credit card is used, a company letterhead must be faxed to iBank with the last four digits of the credit card, the cardholder's signature and permission for the third party to use said card. Letters can be faxed to 949-340-8374, attention Helene Wilson.
4. NON-EXCLUSIVITY. Neither party's dealing with the other is exclusive.
5. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
5.1 Third Party User agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts and to negotiate in good faith in its independent direct negotiations with VCP and VCP business Members. Third Party User further agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts and to negotiate in good faith in a timely fashion.
5.2 Third Party User represents and warrants to Virtrue and VCP that (i) Third Party User has the authority to enter into this Agreement as specified herein; (ii) this Agreement does not conflict with other agreements binding upon Third Party User; and (iii) Third Party User is licensed as a Third Party User to the extent necessary to conduct its business and to comply with the terms of this Agreement
5.3 Third Party User warrants that the information it supplies to Virtrue and VCP by electronic means shall not be false or misleading, shall not be otherwise fraudulent, and shall not violate any domestic or foreign law, statute, ordinance, regulation, court order or settlement agreement.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. Each party hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the other party harmless from and against any and all third party claims, and all losses, damages or liabilities including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses resulting there from to the extent arising from any breach or misrepresentation of this Agreement by such indemnifying party. Provided the indemnified party: (a) gives prompt notice of any such claim or action, (b) gives the indemnifying party sole control over the defense and settlement of any claim or action, and (c) cooperates with the indemnifying party as reasonably requested and at the indemnifying party's expense. The remedy provided for herein shall be the sole and exclusive liability and the entire remedy for related actions.
7. OWNERSHIP. Virtrue and VCP owns, and will continue to own, all rights, title and interest in and to all elements of its web site and advertising and nothing in this Agreement will confer in Third Party User any right of ownership in the web site or advertising.
8. THIRD PARTY USER TO MONITOR. Third Party User will take such action as may be reasonable and necessary to identify any loans or other business dealings it makes to a Member or its affiliates or on the property as to which a fee is due Virtrue pursuant to section 3 hereof. Third Party User will promptly notify Virtrue of the existence of any such loan or Factoring transaction.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY. Third Party User and Virtrue agree to keep confidential all information of Third Party User, VCP or VCP business Member, which is described or marked as "Confidential" or which, by its nature, can be reasonably expected to be confidential or proprietary.
10. LIABILITY LIMITATION, LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF THE OTHER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ANY CLAIM FOR SUCH RECOVERY IS BASED UPON THEORIES OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR TORT (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), AND EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. Virtrue AND VCP AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT HEREON. THIS SITE, AND ACCESS TO ANY LINKED-SITE, IS PROVIDED TO THIRD PARTY USER "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIRD PARTY USER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES BY Virtrue RELATING TO THIRD PARTY USER'S SITE USE OR THIRD PARTY USER'S USE OF THE MEMBER NETWORK. THIRD PARTY USER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THIRD PARTY USER'S SITE USE AND SITE RELATED SERVICES.
11. TERM/TERMINATION/CONSEQUENCES. The term of this Agreement will be One (1) Year and will automatically be extended for successive one (1) year periods. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon immediate notice. Third Party User agrees to continue to process all loan or factoring submission through the date of termination. Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, Sections 1.1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 shall survive said termination.
12.1 Except for the obligations to direct payments, neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement due to causes beyond its reasonable control, such as natural catastrophes or governmental acts.
12.2 Virtrue may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Virtrue web site. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically become effective thirty (30) days after they are initially posted on the Virtrue web site. Third Party User's continued use of the Member Network shall constitute Third Party User's binding acceptance of any such changes or modifications to this Agreement. This Agreement may not otherwise be amended except in a writing signed by Third Party User and Virtrue.
12.3 Except as otherwise provided herein, neither party may assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the other party's prior written approval except, after notice to the other party, to: (i) an Affiliate or (ii) an unaffiliated company pursuant to a sale, merger or other consolidation. Without limiting the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, and their permitted successors and assigns. For purposes of this Agreement, "Affiliate" shall mean any person that controls, is controlled by or is under common control of either Third Party User or Virtrue.
12.4 Any failure by a party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of the same or different rights or breaches in a separate instance.
12.5 If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, in whole or in part, such holding will not affect the enforceability or validity of any other provision of this Agreement.
12.6 This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
12.7 Third Party User agrees to resolve by binding arbitration all claims or controversies that may arise under this Agreement, in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The venue for arbitration shall be Irvine, California. Third Party User further agrees that the prevailing party in any dispute arising out of the terms and conditions of this Agreement is entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs including any expert witness fees.
12.8 This Agreement constitutes the complete and entire agreement between Virtrue and Third Party User with respect to its subject matter and supersedes any and all other written or oral commitments or agreements related thereto.
| | | |