Foreign Agricultural Workers, H2-A Visa

iBank CE Provider 3

Foreign Agricultural Workers, H2-A Visa

Date: Friday, November 18th, 2016 at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST

Program Number: VBWUV-T-00039-16-O

In this seminar, learn about Social security numbers – who needs one and how to get it, Federal income tax, social security and Medicare taxes, when a federal income tax return is required , withholding and estimated tax payments, when to file a 1040 or 1040NR federal income tax return, who is subject to backup withholding and when, employer liability for backup withholding, and how to report wages and/or backup withholding for H-2A workers.

This webinar has already been completed.
Sign Up Now

Note: Our webinars are always free to attend. To receive CE credit you must attend for a minimum of 50 minutes, and you must submit a $25 payment to iBank. If you have any questions about signing up please email us at

If applicable, CPAs, attorneys, and others licensed by state boards/organizations are encouraged to check with those organizations to determine if credit applies toward their continuing education requirements. iBank is a federally licensed organization with the IRS to provide Continuing Education to federally registered tax preparers such as Enrolled Agents.


Leave A Comment