Forgotten password

   Connect with other iBank Business Centers:  Loans  |  Insurance  |  CrowdFunding  |  Credit  |  Legal  |   H.R.  |   Accounting  |  Consulting  |

Property & Casuality – Life & Annuity – Heath & Medical

Get the insurance you need!

Select the details of your insurance need:





Open a Free iBank Account

Business Debt Help

Would you like more information on how to get your business out of debt without filing chapter 11 or debt consolidation?

Learn More

Are You an Insurer?

Join our Network...
  • 2,000 Customers Monthly
  • Choose 16 filter settings
  • Lower Your Ad Costs
  • Increase Fundings
  • Grow Your Business

Medicare Supplemental Insurance

For many people, Medicare Parts A & B are adequate. That is good, but they do not cover all your medical expenses.  In most cases they cover only up to 80 percent. For the other 20 percent, you will need a Medicare Supplemental Insurance, sometimes called Medigap because it was developed specifically to fill the gaps in your insurance coverage made by Medicare Parts A & B.

Medicare supplemental insurance covers co-pays and deductibles as well as other expenses that you have to pay from your own pocket when using Medicare.  There are 14 plans in Medigap. They go from A to N and each varies in terms of amount and type of services covered.

Some of these services include foreign insurance up to 80 percent, nursing home costs for professional care and coverage for up to a year after your Medicare benefits expire. These are nothing to take lightly when you have continuous medical bills or one really expensive one.

The plans offered by Medicare supplemental insurance are standard in most states. You will, therefore, find that the only difference among companies is the cost. It is certainly worth it to do some research and shop around before you make a final decision. The difference in monthly premiums can exceed $500.

You should consider getting Medicare supplemental insurance at the same time you are getting Medicare. It is very easy to get this coverage once you qualify for Medicare. When you are ill and do not have to worry about how you are going to pay for your medical bills, you cannot help but get better faster.

Find out more about Medicare supplemental insurance by registering with iBank.com today. They will put you in touch with professionals who will guide you in selecting the right Medigap for you.



Most Recent Postings

Type Amount Location Date Posted
Medicare Supplemental Insurance $0 CHICAGO,
IL
June 11, 2012
1:18 PM

View More

iBank Featured In

  • businessweek
     
  • forbes
     
  • msnbc
     
  • thestreet
     
  • wallstreet
     

Testimonials

"You have been first class in answering all our questions and in a very timely manner." 
Patrick M.

"As an iBank small business member I networked with one of the iBank lenders, he was responsive, respectful and got my deal funded quick and easy. I would highly recommend being a member of the iBank small business network for all my small business loan needs."
Morgan Harris

"You have been extremely
helpful. Many thanks for all your quick responses. We will be in touch if we need any further assistance."
Amy Stephenson and Holly Dickerson

                Read More

Business CrowdFunding Center

Business Credit Center

©2014 iBank.com, Virtue Capital Corporation. All rights reserved.